Sunday 22 November 2009

Just woke up thinking about the old lady...

Funny thing, to wake up, thinking of you, C...and here it is your birthday. Woke up thinking of all the things I am going to write you in an email today, making sure to answer your carefully laid out questions :) from the last email you wrote. I tried to think of something exciting to write, something inspiring, but could think of nothing important save this kiddo kicking me from my insides out. How can I compare with the amazing little life you have going with Biks in London? The touring, the travel, the flat, the job, the juiciness of your life is the stuff of stories right now and I am so damn proud of you for making it all happen. And here it is, your birthday, a day to celebrate precious you, so now I will have no trouble at all thinking of anything to write because nothing is as important as this day because it is your day and we love you so very very much. I am going to show Mara Marie a few photos of her Auntie Crazy to celebrate your day. I hope it is filled with all the love and laughter I know you share with everyone around you. I wish we were there to raise a pint or ten with you, but alas, that will have to wait a bit longer...XXXXXXXOOOOO Michelley

No comments:

Post a Comment